Video auditions may be sent via email as a link to your video reel at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the link is viewable and not locked as “Private”
Those who are interested in auditioning in more than one area can send one video containing all audition/interview pieces on it.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old by May 1, 2020.
- Please include in your email: Video link, head shot, performance resume and cover letter stating your availability dates from April 1 through August 15, up to date contact information, specific employment interest, and a detailed synopsis of video content.
- At the beginning of your video, please give us a mini interview by stating your name, the city and state where you are from, a little bit about yourself, your training and/or experience to give us an insight into your personality and character.
- If applicable, please include any portion of past or current productions that show your performing experiences and training within your cover letter and/or resume.
Video requirements for a SINGING Audition
Please prepare 2 vocal selections showing contrasting styles - your best 16-32 bars of each. However, time may allow us to only hear a portion of your material, so start with the piece that shows you off the best.
- We are looking for singers with strong stage presence that can stylize appropriately. Females: please demonstrate a warm belt. Males: please show us your vocal range.
- One of your selections MUST be a Broadway piece, but please remember that most of our shows feature pop music as well. Choose your selections accordingly.
- You may bring your own accompanist or use tracks, an accompanist will be provided. All sheet music must be in your correct key as the accompanist will not transpose on-sight. An aux cable and audio system will also be provided.
- You MAY NOT sing a cappella.
Please note that the majority of our vocalist positions do involve some level of movement. For best consideration, please include a dance/movement clip with your vocal audition material.
Video Requirements for a DANCING Audition
Prepare approximately a 2-minute Jazz style combination. You may also include a second dance piece displaying your strongest style of dance. i.e. ballet, hip-hop, musical theatre, or any combination of styles.
In addition to the combinations, please execute any other floor movements that you do well. (i.e. turns, jumps, leaps, specialty moves). These do not have to be done to music.
Video Requirements for an ACTING Audition
Prepare a 30-60 second, comic monologue appropriate for a family-park atmosphere. Please also include any video you may have of improvisational skills.
Video Requirements for an INSTRUMENTAL Audition
Please, no original compositions, highly progressive jazz or hard rock.
Drummers: show a variety of styles (i.e. pop, rock, rudiments, etc.) Please demonstrate proficiency in drum kit.
Multi-Instrumentalists: Please demonstrate proficiency on any instruments you play, including fiddle, mandolin, banjo, etc.
Limit videos to approximately two to three minutes.
Vocals are a plus! Please include a vocal selection if you sing. You may accompany yourself.
All of our instrumentalists play an active role in our shows, so stage presence and personality are musts! Be sure to perform while playing on video.
Video Requirements for a PEANUTS™ COSTUME CHARACTERExpand upon the mini-interview. Please include any experience you may have in costumed character work, dance, children’s theatre, and/or recreation. Also, include any experiences working with children.
- Please keep in mind the following height requirements: You must be 4'6" - 5'2" (Bare foot). Those that do not meet these requirements can be considered for an escort or usher position. You may be contacted to come to the park for an in-person interview.