New No Bag Policy in effect for Halloween HAUNT. Learn More.
Every Thursday in October, Worlds of Fun will host a unique HAUNT experience focused on scares and screams. Every HAUNT maze will be open to give you the scare of your life without the scare of long lines. Also, the biggest and baddest rides we have to offer will be ready to give you a thrill.
- Overlords Awakening at 7:00PM
- HAUNT mazes open 6:30PM -11:00PM: Lore of the Vampire, Blood on the Bayou, Ripper Alley, BloodShed, Chamber of Horrors: Condemned, Zombie High
- HAUNT mazes open Sunset -11PM: CornStalkers, Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Rides open 6:00PM -10:00PM: MAMBA, Prowler, Boomerang, Spinning Dragons, Patriot, Detonator, Timber Wolf, Ripcord
- Dining locations that will be open: Cotton Blossom BBQ, Gold Rush Pizza, Front Street Tavern, Norma’s Funnel Cakes & more!
Halloween Haunt is frightening after 6:30 and not recommended for children under 14. During the Halloween event, no re-entry is allowed after 8PM, even with a hand stamp.
As Low As $39.99
Get monster savings off the front gate price when you buy your Haunt tickets online.
As Low As $60
Scream through your night with Fright Lane access at 8 Extreme Haunts with a Fright Lane lanyard, valid one time through each attraction.
Park admission not included.
Haunt Bring-A-Friend Tickets
As Low As $24 Each
Gold and Platinum Season Passholders may bring up to four friends for fun, fright, thrills and excitement.