Every Thursday in October, Worlds of Fun will host a unique HAUNT experience focused on scares and screams. Every HAUNT maze will be open to give you the scare of your life without the scare of long lines. Also, the biggest and baddest rides we have to offer will be ready to give you a thrill.
- Overlords Awakening at 7:00PM
- HAUNT mazes open 6:30PM -11:00PM: Lore of the Vampire, Blood on the Bayou, Ripper Alley, BloodShed, Chamber of Horrors: Condemned, Zombie High
- HAUNT mazes open Sunset -11PM: CornStalkers, Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Rides open 6:00PM -10:00PM: MAMBA, Prowler, Boomerang, Spinning Dragons, Patriot, Detonator, Timber Wolf, Ripcord
- Dining locations that will be open: Cotton Blossom BBQ, Gold Rush Pizza, Front Street Tavern, Norma’s Funnel Cakes & more!
Halloween Haunt is frightening after 6:30 and not recommended for children under 14. During the Halloween event, no re-entry is allowed after 8PM, even with a hand stamp.