Cub and Boy Scout Days« Go Back 08/28/15, 08/29/15, 08/30/15
Cub and Boy Scouts are invited to challenge thrill rides and take their bravery to new levels! All Scout attendees receive a special rate ticket and complimentary 2015 Worlds of Fun Scout patch! Worlds of Fun Scout Day tickets are available for Cub Scout Packs, Boy Scout Troops, group leaders and scout family.
Returning in 2015, Worlds of Fun will host camping at the park once again, with a new location and new layout!
Join us Friday, August 28th to claim a spot at the Worlds of Fun main entrance to sleep under the stars and be the first in line for the rides on Saturday, August 29th.
Registration and Special Rate Admission
- Worlds of Fun Admission $34 plus tax; Camping rate (in addition to park admission only) $5
- Advanced reservation required
- Regular admission is for ages 3-61 & 48" in height or taller in shoes at Worlds of Fun.
- Children 2 and younger are free.
- Tickets are valid for one day entry
How to Order
Troops must order as a combined unit (no individual orders per troop) and pay in advance by calling 816-454-4545 or by downloading an 2015 Boy Scout Order Form and mailing in payment. Tickets are valid only on the date specified. Season pass holders do not need an admission ticket but do need to register for camping. Scout patches available for Season Pass holders to pick-up at Guest Relations on the day of the event.
When to arrive:
- Check-in is between 8 and 11pm on Friday the 28th
- No guests admitted after 11pm
What to bring:
- Tents (freestanding, camping area is concrete), lawn chairs, blankets, cots, sleeping bags etc.
- Coolers with snacks and drinks are allowed in the camping area
- Grills, open flames and alcohol are NOT allowed
- Reservation confirmation (campers will be given camping wristbands)
- Advanced reservation required for camping - registration now closed for camping (8/27/15).
- Camping option only offered as an add-on for groups with admission tickets (Scouts that are Season Pass holders may also camp by paying the camping rate)
- Restrooms are available next to Season Pass Processing (between Parking lots B & C, and the front gate)
- All camping items must be removed by 9:00am Saturday the 29th
- Guests will be allowed at the Worlds of Fun gate only. This is not an in-park camping event
- Worlds of Fun is a safe environment, with around the clock security provided for guests enjoying the campout
- Please use the park’s business entrance (north of the balloon entrance) and park in Parking lot C (parking is free for campers)