Festival of Music« Go Back 04/21/17, 04/22/17, 04/23/17, 04/28/17, 04/29/17, 04/30/17, 05/05/17, 05/06/17, 05/07/17, 05/12/17, 05/13/17, 05/14/17
Choirs, bands, and orchestras with students in grades 7-12 visit from across the country to perform at the park in front of nationally acclaimed adjudicators at this accredited competition.
For more information, or to schedule a performance and learn more about ticketing visit the Festival of Music website!
2017 Program Dates
- Choir Weekends
- April 21 - 23
- April 28 - 30
- Worlds of Fun will be closed to the general public Friday, April 21 and Friday, April 30.
- Groups performing on those dates will use their admission tickets on the following Saturday (4/22/17 or 4/29/17).
- Band and/or Orchestra Weekends
- May 5 - 7
- May 12 - 14
- Worlds of Fun will be open all day on Friday, May 5 and Friday, May 12
- Festival of Music Admission - $35.00 plus tax, per person
- Includes park entry and festival performance
- Admission rate valid for both students and adults
How to Register
- Visit festival.worldsoffun.com
- All ticket orders must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit.
- Ages 2 and under are free
- One (1) complimentary admission will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary tickets do not include meal vouchers or drink wristbands.
- Season Passports are honored for members of your group (unless otherwise noted) but do not count toward your group size when purchasing tickets.
- Admission tickets, meal vouchers, and drink wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Additional admission tickets for prepaid orders are available on the day of your visit at Guest Relations when purchase is accompanied by both the original order confirmation and the person listed on the order. No complimentary admissions. Purchase subject to taxes.
- Youth tickets are dated, extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the visit date.
- Tax is added to all admissions and food items unless a current state-issued sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Worlds of Fun prior to or with your order. Tax is subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made via one school/organizational check or credit card. Personal checks and purchase orders are not accepted.
- Buses park free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their CDL and parking voucher to Guest Relations located at the front gate.
- Non-bus parking is offers a savings if purchased in advance as prices may vary on the day of your visit.