Girl Scout Day« Go Back 05/06/17
Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is open to Girl Scouts from all councils, their friends, families, and supporters!
Back in 2017!
- Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun is part of the 2017 Girl Scout Cookie Recognition Program for the Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri.
- Note: All scouts (inside and) outside of the NE Kansas & NW Missouri council are welcome to attend in Girl Scout Day at Worlds of Fun!
- May 6, 2017
- Admission Only - $36.00 (plus tax if applicable)
- Admission rate valid for scouts, family, friends, and chaperones
How to Order
- Downloadable order forms coming March 2017
- Ticket sales begin April 1st, 2017
- Orders places after April 21st will be held for Will Call pick-up at the Worlds of Fun main entrance
- No orders will be accepted after April 26th, 2017
- Tickets are valid only May 6th, 2017
- All ticket orders must be pre-paid by April 26th, 2017
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Season Passports are honored for members of your group (unless otherwise noted) but do not count toward your group size when purchasing tickets.
- Admission tickets, meal vouchers, and drink wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Additional admission tickets for prepaid orders are available on the day of your visit at Guest Relations when purchase is accompanied by both the original order confirmation and the person listed on the order. No complimentary admissions. Purchase subject to taxes.
- Youth tickets are dated, extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the visit date.
- Tax is added to all admissions and food items unless a current state-issued sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Worlds of Fun prior to or with your order. Tax is subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made via one group/organizational check or credit card. Personal checks and purchase orders are not accepted.
- Buses park free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their CDL and parking voucher to Guest Relations located at the front gate.
- Non-bus parking is $15 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.