Opening Day Campout« Go Back 04/15/16, 04/16/16
Come camp outside the park gates the night before the official open of Worlds of Fun!
Don't miss the chance to sleep under the stars and be the first to ride the MAMBA in 2016!
Campers set-up tents Friday night and wake up Saturday morning to a special admission price and EXCLUSIVE ride time on the MAMBA.
- No registration required, simply check-in Friday night by 10pm
- Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) on MAMBA to kick off the 2016 season - Ride before the park opens to the public!
- $19.99 plus tax each for a Worlds of Fun admission on Opening Day for anyone that camps out
- Breakfast provided Saturday morning - donuts, coffee, juice!
- Season Pass Processing available both Friday night and Saturday morning:
- Friday night, process during the Season Pass Sneak Peek event
- Saturday morning, process at the Season Passport Processing Building starting at 8:30am
- Check-in begins Friday night at 5pm until 10pm (Plan to attend the Season Pass Sneak Peek event before setting up camp!)
- No campers will be accepted after 10pm check-in
- Tents (freestanding - tents will be on concrete), lawn chairs, blankets, sleeping bags, etc.
- Coolers with snacks and drinks are allowed in the camping area and parking lots
- NO grills, NO open flames, NO alcohol
- Restrooms available at the Season Passport Processing Building (located between parking lots B&C and the Front Gate)
- There is no cost to attend the campout
- A $19.99 plus tax admission ticket is offered for those that need one on Opening Day
- Season Passes are accepted for park admission
- Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) will be provided weather permitting
- All camping items must be removed by scheduled clean-up time, prior to park opening
- Campers will be allowed at the Worlds of Fun Front Gate only. This is not an in-park event (excluding the ERT and breakfast)
- Worlds of Fun is a safe environment - around the clock security is provided for guests attending the Opening Day Campout