Opening Day Campout« Go Back 04/10/15, 04/11/15
Join us for an exclusive campout event for Season Passholders the night of April 10 as we line-up and count down the hours until Worlds of Fun's 42nd season! Our Opening Day campout lets you hang out with us outside the park gates the night before the park opens! Plus, on Opening Day, campers pay only $17.99 + tax for admission each. If that wasn't enough, campers are also the first riders of the year on the PATRIOT roller coaster during an Exclusive Ride Time session on Saturday morning!
So, what are you waiting for...grab a group of friends and get to planning!
- Exclusive Ride Time (ERT) on PATRIOT to kick off the 2015 Worlds of Fun Season the morning of April 11. Ride before the park opens to the public! The ERT will be 30 min!
- $17.99 + tax each Worlds of Fun admission on Opening Day for anyone that camps out!
- Donuts and juice for breakfast
- Be the first in line for Season Pass processing. On Opening Day 4/11/15, the Season Pass Processing center will open at 8:30am.
How Do I Be A Part of this Awesome Time?
Simple! Show up between 8 pm - 11 pm on Friday, April 10, 2015, to check-in. You and your group will be allowed access to your vehicle and the front gate area only during the night. We will not accept guests after 11pm.
What Should/Can I Bring?
- Tents (freestanding, we'll be on concrete), lawn chairs, blankets, cots, sleeping bags.Whatever keeps you comfy through the night!
- Coolers with snacks and drinks are allowed, bring those!
- Grills, open flames, and alcohol is NOT allowed
- Restrooms are available next to Season Pass Processing (between Parking Lot B, C and the front gate)
- There is no cost to attend the campout. $17.99 plus tax each admission is offered for those that need it on Opening Day. Season passes are accepted as normal.
- ERT will be provided weather permitting
- All camping items must be removed by scheduled clean-up time prior to park opening.
- Guests will be allowed at the Worlds of Fun Gate only. This is not an in-park event (except the ERT and breakfast).
- Worlds of Fun is a safe environment. Around the clock security is provided for guests enjoying the Opening Day countdown.
- Please use the park's business entrance (north of the balloon entrance) and park in Parking Lot C (parking is free). Additional details will be distributed.