Scare School« Go Back 10/08/16
All you fear is here, and we'll show your theatre group how it's done!
Join us as we reveal the gory details behind all aspects of Haunt production - from design of the sinister attractions to petrifying props to bloodcurdling costuming to alarming make-up to creepy character building where the motivation that possesses each monster of the night is found.
Following the spine-chilling seminar, students will be given the opportunity to tour a terrifying attraction and act as both the haunted and the hunted in one of Worlds of Fun's popular mazes.
Sign up today...if you dare!
- October 8, 2016
- Class schedule: 12:00p - 4:00p
- Meet at Tivoli Terrace South (behind Norma's Funnel Cakes, near the main entrance) at 11:45a
- Itinerary outline
- Scare School - $37.00 plus tax
- Admission rate valid for both students and adults in group
- Minimum of 10 paid admissions per group required
- Season passholder rate available
How to Order
- Reservation required and tickets must be purchased in advance
- Reserve today by calling (816) 303-5135
- Tickets are valid only for October 8th, 2016
- Scare School Order Form
- All ticket orders must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit.
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Season Passholder rate of $10 per passholder
- Admission tickets, meal vouchers, and drink wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Youth tickets are dated, extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the visit date.
- Tax is added to all admissions and food items unless a current state-issued sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Worlds of Fun prior to or with your order. Tax is subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made via one school/organizational check or credit card. Personal checks and purchase orders are not accepted.