Thrill U Education Days« Go Back 05/05/17, 05/10/17, 05/11/17, 05/12/17
Classroom lessons are given life at our action-packed Thrill U Days! Put your class on the fast track with our outdoor learning environment. Students have the opportunity to gain a greating understanding of the basics of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, geography, English and more!
NEW for 2017!
- Daily special presentations (times, locations and additional details pending):
- Mad Science
- Model Coasters
- Metropolitan Community College
Presentation times, locations, and additional details pending
- May 5, 10, 11, & 12, 2017
- Thrill U Admission Only - $27.00 plus tax
- Admission rate valid for both students and chaperones
- Thrill U Add-On Meal - $10.99 plus tax
- One-time thru meal with fried chicken, hot dogs, potato chips, cookies and Coca-Cola fountain beverages
- Serving time 11am - 12:30pm
How to Order
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Order by calling 816-303-5135 with a credit card or by completing a Thrill U Order Form and mailing it with a check.
- Tickets are valid only during Thrill U.
Supplemental MaterialsDownload our free 2017 Thrill U workbooks for activities prior, during, and post visit!
- All ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit.
- Ages 2 and under are free
- One (1) complimentary admission will be given for every fifteen (15) admission tickets purchased, unless otherwise noted. Complimentary tickets do not include meal vouchers or drink wristbands.
- Season Passports are honored for members of your group (unless otherwise noted) but do not count toward your group size when purchasing tickets.
- Admission tickets, meal vouchers, and drink wristbands are non-refundable. No rain checks are offered.
- Additional admission tickets for prepaid orders are available on the day of your visit at Guest Relations when purchase is accompanied by both the original order confirmation and the person listed on the order. No complimentary admissions. Purchase subject to taxes.
- Youth tickets are dated, extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the visit date.
- Tax is added to all admissions and food items unless a current state-issued sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Worlds of Fun prior to or with your order. Tax is subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made via one school/organizational check or credit card. Personal checks and purchase orders are not accepted.
- Buses park free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their CDL and parking voucher to Guest Relations located at the front gate.
- Non-bus parking is $15 if purchased in advance or prices may vary on the day of your visit.