Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
Full Time PositionsPosting Date: Monday, March 09, 2015
Job Title: Mechanic
To mechanically maintain park rides and equipment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Through walking and climbing along all areas of the parks’ mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic rides,
inspects all areas of rides through visual and auditory observations to ensure safe and proper
observation. Communicates concerns to supervisor and/or, using own judgment, makes necessary
repairs. Logs and documents all safety checks and repairs.
· From blueprints, drawings, or verbal instructions, performs general mechanical work using a variety of
hand and power tools and standard measuring instruments. Makes standard shop computations
relating to dimension of work. Selects material necessary for the work.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Three years professional mechanical experience is needed for a natural transition into the position.
Small engine, hydraulic, pneumatic and/or welding experience is helpful.
· The interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate not only with senior management but
also with seasonal employees in resolving problems. Communicates with individuals both inside and
outside the company.
· Ability to climb to and work at a height of 310 feet – properly using personal protective equipment –
for observation of, maintenance of and possible evacuation of park rides.
Physical demands include but are not limited to:
· Year-round outdoor work in extreme weather conditions.
· Six-day workweeks most of the park’s operating season.
· Walking and standing on concrete and asphalt for extended periods of time.
· Exposure to gasoline and other petroleum products, fiberglass dust, welding materials, oxygen,
acetylene, propane, cleaning solvents, and paint fumes.
Should the company request an interview with an applicant, a detailed job description including more
comprehensive essential job functions and qualifications will be made available at that time.
For consideration, qualified applicants should e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.