InternshipsWorlds of Fun offers a unique atmosphere in which to gain hands-on experience in your chosen field. Many of our seasonal positions can make great internships and all internships are PAID.
Internships typically offer flexible beginning and ending dates. We'll work with you to review your school's requirements if your internship will count for academic credit.
Interested applicants should apply online AND submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assists in the overall safety of the park by means of foot, bike and vehicle patrol. Trained in control defense tactics, handcuffing techniques and use of OC by a certified instructor. Also trained in CPR, first aid, basic law, radio communications, report writing and public relations. Must meet requirements of KCMO Board of Police Commissioners.
Positions available: February through October.
- Manages one or more in-Park retail environments. Includes visual merchandising and display; inventory control; employee training and motivation; and cost control. Units range in size from 1 to 15 employees. Provides practical retail and management experience in a high volume setting.
Positions available: April through August, longer if available.
- Assists Park Operations Management in any of the following categories: Team Leadership in Rides or Park Services, Guest Management Systems. Positions range from leading a team in the day-to-day duties in a Ride or Park Services location to assisting our Guests at our Admission Gates. The Park Operations Division offers plenty of opportunities to get great college credit.
Positions available: March through October.
Sign Shop Technician
- Assists in the design, development, production, and installation of in-park signage. Applicant must have an understanding of graphic design tools and standards, along with a sense of design style.
Position available: Mid February through October.
Supervisor - Food Service
- Oversees the quality preparation and presentation of food items for assigned location. Duties include menu development, food safety and quality; exceptional guest service; training, motivation and retention of associates.
Supervisor - Food Service
- Responsible for overseeing the successful daily operation of specific Food & Beverage location within the park. Duties include food safety, quality and consistency; delivering exceptional guest service; associate training and motivation; monitoring and controlling of food cost and labor; ensure accurate scheduling; maintaining area cleanliness.