We look forward to your visit to Oceans of Fun! Oceans of Fun is Worlds of Fun’s premier water park and is included with all park tickets and Season Passes. Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable visit. This page will provide you with relevant information to make the most of your day at Oceans of Fun.
If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to Oceans of Fun, we would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
We look forward to seeing you at Oceans of Fun!
Oceans of Fun will reopen May 26, 2017.
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Thongs and transparent clothing are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride Aruba Tuba, Captain Kidd’s Slides, Coconut Cove Body Slides, Constrictor, Crocodile Isle, Diamond Head, Paradise Slides, Predator’s Plunge, Shark’s Revenge, or Typhoon.
- Footwear is not permitted on Oceans of Fun attractions. Aqua socks and aquatic style footwear are permitted on Aruba Tuba, Constrictor, Hurricane Falls, Shark’s Revenge, Surf City Wave Pool, Caribbean Cooler, Castaway Cove, Coconut Cove, and Buccaneer Bay including the Swan Boats.
- Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- When exiting Oceans of Fun, shirts, shorts, and shoes are required.
- Attractions may have specific height, weight, and safety requirements. Please refer to the Safety Guide sign posted at each attraction to make an informed decision as to whether the attraction is right for you.
- Please refrain from running, horseplay, and other boisterous activities.
- Glassware and similar material with a tendency to shatter on impact are not permitted in Oceans of Fun.
- For safety reasons, diving is not permitted at any attraction.
- Oceans of Fun and Worlds of Fun is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Keep an eye on your young children. Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please secure all loose articles, including hats, glasses, and jewelry when riding. Cameras, cell phones and video recording devices may not be used on any slide or in any changing area or restroom.
- Water toys, whistles, and inflatable assists are not permitted.
- Masks and snorkels are not permitted at any water attraction.
- Hearing devices or any other electronic devices may be damaged by water. Please take the necessary steps to protect such items.
- According to crowd size, time at the water attractions and access to Oceans of Fun may be limited.
A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance when at Surf City Wave Pool or Coconut Cove. Pool lifts are available at Caribbean Cooler, Castaway Cove, Coconut Cove, and the Village Pool. During your visit, please speak to a member of our Aquatics management team to obtain access to the water wheelchair or the pool lifts and for further accessibility information.
Complimentary inner tubes are located next to the entrance to Caribbean Cooler and next to Beach Bites near Surf City Wave Pool. The complimentary inner tubes can be used at Aruba Tuba, Caribbean Cooler, and Surf City Wave Pool.
Cabana Rentals include complimentary inner tubes for use at Surf City Wave Pool, Caribbean Cooler, and Aruba Tuba.