The Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun KIDS FIRST charity ticket program is designed to help brighten the future of our community by supporting the needs of our youth today. Approved requests receive one pair of Worlds of Fun All-Day Regular Admission tickets.
KIDS FIRST does not donate monetarily, or in the form of Worlds of Fun Village stays, or Season Passes. Submission of a donation request does not guarantee you will be approved. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests that we receive, it is not possible for us to approve all worthy causes. Approval in previous years does not guarantee you will be approved in the future.
The ticket donation request window for the 2018 season is now closed.
Who We Can Support
To be considered for a donation, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a non-profit organization located in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa or Oklahoma.
- Your cause must focus on the needs of children—be it through social programs, educational systems, or the medical field.
Who We Cannot Support
We will not consider your donation request if you fall into any of the following categories:
- For-profit organization
- Religious group utilizing donations for fundraising events or other activities that do not directly benefit children
- Political party
- An organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Requests must be submitted using our online donation request form during the appropriate window.
- Due to the increase in volume, we will not accept faxed, emailed or mailed requests.
- All approved requests will receive a response within 30 days of the window closing.
- Approved requests will then be mailed one pair of Worlds of Fun All-Day Regular Admission tickets for use in the 2018 season, expiring on Sunday, September 9th, 2018.