Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
CommunityThe Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun KIDS FIRST charity ticket program is designed to help brighten the future of our community by supporting the needs of our youth today. Please take a moment to read through the following guidelines for submitting a donation request.
To be considered for a donation, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You must be a non-profit organization located in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa or Oklahoma.
- Your cause must focus on the needs of children—be it through social programs, educational systems, or the medical field.
- For-profit organization
- Religious group utilizing donations for fundraising events or other activities that do not directly benefit children
- Political party
- An organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
KIDS FIRST does not donate monetarily, or in the form of Worlds of Fun Village stays, or Season Passes.
Submission of a donation request does not guarantee you will be approved. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests that we receive, it is not possible for us to approve all worthy causes. Approval in previous years does not guarantee you will be approved in the future.
How to apply:
We accept donation requests twice a year:
- June 1 – 20 for SUMMER & FALL Events (of the same season as the request)
- November 1 – 20 for WINTER, SPRING & SUMMER Events (of the following season as the request)
Due to the increase in volume, we will not accept faxed, emailed or mailed requests.
All approved requests will receive a response within 30 days of the window closing.
Approved requests will then be mailed a certificate good for one pair of Worlds of Fun All-Day Regular Admission tickets for use within specified season parameters.