New No Bag Policy in effect for Halloween HAUNT. Learn More.
The safety of our guests and associates is always our top priority and our security program is constantly evolving. Worlds of Fun implements several layers of security that are visible to guests including in-park and mobile-unit security patrols as well as full metal detection and bag checks for all incoming guests and associates. We have also made several enhancements to multiple security systems that are not visible to guests.
For the safety of our guests and associates, guests who violate the following rules will be ejected from the park without compensation for their tickets:
- New for 2021: Bags may not be brought into the park Thursdays, Fridays or after 5 p.m. on Saturdays during the month of October. This includes but is not limited to backpacks, purses, diaper bags, fanny packs, clutches, wristlets, camera bags etc. Guests with health requirements may bring one bag containing necessary medical items. The bag must be 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller. It will be screened prior to entering Worlds of Fun.
- No re-entry after 8 pm
- No costumes or face paint on guests 12 and older will be permitted into the park
- No disruptive behavior and/or profanity
- No running and/or horseplay throughout the park
- No line jumping
- No loitering or gathering in groups that could block or impede traffic on the walkways
- No offensive clothing including profanity, nudity, or drug-related language or graphics
- No entry into unauthorized areas
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.