This pirate ship, especially for children, features slippery slides, bursting water cannons and other playful treasures.
- Opened in 1995
Height Requirement: 54” maximum OR be accompanied by a child. Guests over 54” tall are not permitted on the slides.
Rider Safety Information
- Height Alone
- Max Height Accompanied
- An interactive pirate ship for children which features slides, water cannons and other play elements. Maximum water depth is 1½ feet.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position — laying feet first with arms locked behind head and legs crossed at the ankles, keeping your body straight throughout the ride. Riders may not sit.
- Guests who do not have seated postural control or appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast or full leg cast are not permitted on the upper attractions and must be accompanied by a supervising companion in the pool.
- Hand-held infants are permitted if accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Access to the slides requires climbing several steps. Guests will have to ascend the tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.