Surf City Wave Pool
Over one million gallons of water refreshment await in a Caribbean waterfront setting.
- Huge waves every 10 minutes and zero depth entry
- Opened in 1982
Height Requirement: Under 42" tall in bare feet must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A large wave pool with depths ranging from 0 ft. to 8 ft. Waves are generated for 5 minutes on, and then 5 minutes off. During wave action, strenuous activity is required. Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Children less than 48" tall in bare feet or those who are inexperienced or non-swimmers are required to wear a life jacket.
- Guests must be able to maintain independent seated postural control and must have appropriate observed behavior or be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities.
- Hand held infants participation or water depth may be restricted if necessary and must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a full arm cast or full leg cast are welcome to enjoy the attraction but participation or water depth may be restricted if necessary. Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone or braced arm cast cannot participate.
- Access is available via the zero depth entry. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisor team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.