Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
- For your convenience, lockers are located inside the Worlds of Fun entrance near All-Stars Grill and at Oceans of Fun, in-between the bath houses in the Central Village. The price of the lockers ranges from $13 to $18, depending on the size you need.
- The daily stroller rental fee is $10 for a single stroller and $15 for a double stroller, plus a $10 refundable deposit. Strollers are available on a first-come, first served basis inside the park at Lockers & Stroller Rentals.
- Electric Scooters can now be purchased online. Electric Scooters are reserved on a first-come, first served basis. Payment is required at time of reservation and cancellation may be made at least one day in advance of visit. Available at Worlds of Fun only. **Electric Scooters will be made available soon, online for rental.
- The daily wheelchair rental fee is $15 plus a $10 refundable deposit. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Lifejackets are available for use free of charge throughout the park. A lifejacket is required for anyone who is less than 48" tall or is an inexperienced or non-swimmer.
- The daily tube rental fees are $3 for a single tube and $6 for a double tube, plus a $2 refundable deposit. Tubes are available on a first-come, first served basis at Toobie or Not Toobie and George's Rafts at Oceans of Fun. Season pass holders may present their pass to receive a complimentary single or double tube for the day.
- Tubes are provided free of charge at attractions that require tubes, and must stay at that attraction. Outside rafts, tubes, styrofoam flotation devices, masks, fins, and snorkels are prohibited.
- Rental prices are subject to change without notice
- Rental items are prohibited from being taken outside of the park.
- To receive refundable deposit, guests must present rented item and wristband/tag when applicable
- Locker & stroller Rental is located inside the Worlds of Fun front gate next to Chickie's and Pete's