Print & GoSave Time and Money! Buy and print your tickets at home. Buy Now
- For your convenience, lockers are located inside the Worlds of Fun entrance, to the right upon entering, and at Oceans of Fun, in-between the bath houses in the Central Village. The price of the lockers varies, depending on the size.
- The daily stroller rental fees vary, for single or double sizes, plus an additional, refundable deposit. Strollers are available on a first-come, first served basis inside the park at Lockers & Stroller Rentals.
- Electric Scooters have a single fee plus an additional, refundable, deposit. Electric Scooters can be redeemed at the Stroller Rental building at Worlds of Fun or Trader Nick's at Oceans of Fun when Oceans of Fun is open. Electric Scooters are reserved at a first come, first-served basis. There is a limited number of Electric Scooters per day. **There is a 350lb weight limit on the electric scooters and renting an electric scooter does not grant special access passes.
- Wheelchairs have a single fee plus an additional, refundable, deposit. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Lifejackets are available for use free of charge throughout the park. A lifejacket is required for anyone who is less than 48" tall or is an inexperienced or non-swimmer.
- Tubes are free of charge. Tubes are available on a first-come, first served basis near Lazy River Refesh and near Beach Bites at Oceans of Fun.
- Tubes are required at the Aruba Tuba and the Predators' Plunge attractions. These tubes must stay at their designated attractions.
- Outside rafts, tubes, styrofoam flotation devices, masks, fins, and snorkels are prohibited.
- Rental prices are subject to change without notice
- Rental items are prohibited from being taken outside of the park.
- To receive refundable deposit, guests must present rented item and wristband/tag when applicable
- The Locker & Stroller Rentals building is located inside the Worlds of Fun front gate, to the right upon entering