This unique ride has 28 two-seater gondolas, 6 on each arm, which spin while the base of the ride raises riders 100 feet above the ground! With gondolas that rock like a Ferris wheel, a base that elevates like the SteelHawk, and arms that spin, this is definitely a ride to remember. Must be 42 inches tall to ride with a supervising companion, or 48 inches tall to ride alone.
Height Requirement: 48" minimum or 42" and accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A circular ride with three arms of gondolas moving counter-clockwise against the ride’s main clockwise direction. Riders will experience strong accelerations and side to side movement.
- A shared seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis. A door further encloses the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution, as the ride unit may shift when entering and exiting.