This classic family ride features 3 arms that join at a central column which rotates clockwise. At the end of these arms is a star structure holding 7 two-person cars. These stars rotate counterclockwise, taking riders on a two-way spin.
Be sure to saddle-up and grab the reins to fun on this whirling Wild West favorite.
Height Requirement: 54” or 42" and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A circular ride with three arms of gondolas moving counterclockwise against the ride's main clockwise direction. Riders will experience weightlessness, strong accelerations, and side to side movement.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, or braced arm casts are not permitted to ride. Full arm casts and full leg casts must fit safely in the ride unit.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.