Season Pass Activation and Processing
Prior to entering the park, you will need to process your season pass voucher into an actual season pass card. This can be done at any Ticketing window at the Worlds of Fun Front Gate.
Season Pass Processing Center Hours
Season Pass Processing will be available again during the 2021 operating season.
Pre-K Passes must be registered online and activated in-person at the park.
- Remember to register online prior to visit the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- For Pre-K activation inquiries during non-operation, please contact the Guest Assistance Center at (816) 454-4545, Option 1.
- For more information, visit our Pre-K Pass information page.
- 2020 Season Passes (as well as any purchased 2020 Season Pass Add-On Products) have been extended for use through the 2021 season, according to pass type.
- Season pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season passholders for private events.
- Season passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Lost season pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Season pass vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable.