Season Pass Activation and Processing
Prior to entering the park, you will need to process your season pass voucher into an actual season pass card. This can be done at the Season Pass Processing Centers located at the Season Passport Processing Building at Worlds of Fun and at Front Gate ticketing at Oceans of Fun.
Season Pass Processing Center Hours
2019 Season Pass Processing is available during our 2018 operating season, please see our Calendar & Hours for dates and times.
2019 Pre-Season Pass processing begins April 1, 2019 daily from 12:00-5:00PM.
Registration and Activation for 2019 Pre-K Pass began on August 16, 2018. Pre-K Passes must be registered online by May 27, 2019 and then activated in person with the child present at the park by June 16, 2019.
- Remember to register online prior to visit the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- For Pre-K activation inquiries during non-opeartion, please contact the Guest Assistance Center at (816) 454-4545, Option 1.
- For more information, visit our Pre-K Pass information page.
- 2018 season passes that were renewed for 2019 become valid upon renewal. Do not discard your pass card.
- Season pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season passholders for private events.
- Season passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Lost season pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Season pass vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable.