Season Pass Activation and Processing
Prior to entering the park, you will need to process your season pass voucher into an actual season pass card. This can be done at any Ticketing window at the Worlds of Fun or Oceans of Fun Front Gates.
Season Pass Processing Center Hours
2020 Season Pass Processing is open daily at the park prior to season open, starting Saturday, March 28, 2020.
Monday – Friday 12:00-5:00pm and Saturday – Sunday 12:00-6:00pm.
Season Pass Processing is available any day during our 2020 operating season. Please see our Calendar & Hours for dates and times.
Registration and Activation for 2020 Pre-K Passes began on August 15, 2019. Pre-K Passes must be registered online by May 25, 2020 and then activated in person with the child present at the park by June 21, 2020. No 2020 Pre-K Pass activation is available after June 21, 2020.
- Remember to register online prior to visit the park for activation.
- Pre-K Passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY.
- Child must be present (and under 6 years of age at the time of processing).
- For Pre-K activation inquiries during non-operation, please contact the Guest Assistance Center at (816) 454-4545, Option 1.
- For more information, visit our Pre-K Pass information page.
- 2019 Season Passes that were renewed for 2020 become valid upon renewal. You will continue to use the same card or barcode uploaded to the Worlds of Fun App after you have renewed.
- Season pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season passholders for private events.
- Season passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park.
- Lost season pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day.
- Season pass vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable.