Kids First Charity Ticket Program
Worlds of Fun is currently working on some exciting developments regarding its charitable giving in 2021 and beyond. As a result, The Worlds of Fun KIDS FIRST charity ticket program is not expected to collect ticket donation requests. Stay tuned for updates on how our teams will be making an impact in our communities.
KIDS FIRST does not donate monetarily, or in the form of Worlds of Fun Village stays, or Season Passes. Submission of a donation request does not guarantee you will be approved.
The 2020 donation request window is now closed.
Who We Can Support
To be considered for a donation, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a non-profit organization located in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa or Oklahoma.
- Your cause must focus on the needs of children—be it through social programs, educational systems, or the medical field.
Who We Cannot Support
We will not consider your donation request if you fall into any of the following categories:
- For-profit organization
- Religious group utilizing donations for fundraising events or other activities that do not directly benefit children
- Political party
- An organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Requests must be submitted using our online donation request form during the appropriate window. Requests for 2021 tickets will open January 4, 2021.
- Due to the increase in volume, we will not accept faxed, emailed or mailed requests.
- All approved requests will receive a response within 30 days of the window closing.
- Approved requests will then be mailed one pair of Worlds of Fun All-Day Regular Admission tickets for use in the 2020 season, expiring on Monday, September 7, 2020.