Education Days – An exclusive schools only event!
May 19, 2021
Ready to get out of the classroom and into the fun? Bring your students for a school field trip to Worlds of Fun for a full day of outdoor AMAZING! With 235 acres of activities, you can count on Worlds of Fun to lift everyone’s spirit and bring some much-needed togetherness. Have a blast on our rides, eat delicious food and enjoy other’s company – safely.
Space is limited so book today!
How to Order Tickets
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Order by calling 816-303-5135 with a credit card or by completing a Education Days Order Form and mailing it with a check.
- Tickets are valid only during Education Days.
- All ticket orders (admission and meal) must be pre-paid ten (10) days prior to your visit.
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Season Passes are honored for members of your group (unless otherwise noted) but do not count toward your group size when purchasing tickets.
- Additional admission tickets for prepaid orders are available on the day of your visit at Guest Relations when purchase is accompanied by both the original order confirmation and the person listed on the order. No complimentary admissions. Purchase subject to taxes.
- Youth tickets are dated, extra charge is required to use admission on a day other than the visit date.
- Tax is added to all admissions and food items unless a current state-issued sales tax exemption certificate is provided to Worlds of Fun prior to or with your order. Tax is subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made via one school/organizational check or credit card. Personal checks and purchase orders are not accepted.
- Buses park free. Bus drivers will receive a complimentary admission ticket when presenting their CDL and parking voucher to Guest Relations located at the front gate.
- Non-bus parking for this event is $5 and can only be purchased at the Parking Toll.