Season Pass Processing Hours
Congratulations on your 2017 season pass!
We look forward to providing you with a great season of entertainment and benefits in 2017!
Prior to entering the park, you will need to process your season pass voucher into an actual season pass card. This can be done at the Season Pass Processing Centers located at the Season Passport Processing Building at Worlds of Fun and at Front Gate ticketing at Oceans of Fun.
Processing Center Hours - thru March 2017
- Mondays through Thursdays
- 10 am - 4 pm (closed from 12 - 1pm)
- 10 am - 2 pm (closed from 12 - 1pm)
- Saturdays and Sundays
Processing Center Hours - April 2017
Starting April 1st, pre-season processing hours:
- Mondays through Fridays*
- 3 - 7 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays*
- 12 - 6 pm
A Few Other Notes
- 2016 season passes that were renewed for 2017 become valid upon renewal, no need to re-process for the 2017 season
- Season pass vouchers must be redeemed in person so that we can take your picture. Your season pass cannot be used by any other individual.
- Note, Pre-K passes require proof of age in the form of an original birth certificate or travel passport ONLY
- We reserve the right to be closed to the public and season passholders for private events
- Season passes do not include extra charge attractions at the park
- Lost season pass cards may be replaced for a $15 fee at Guest Services any public operating day
- Season pass vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-replaceable