Coconut Cove is THE place to be for a variety of water fun! This “superpool” has it all with an assortment of floating creatures, including a friendly shark and a happy hippo, plus lily pads and floating logs that challenge your balance as you try to cross from one side to the other. Find geysers and mushroom rain umbrellas for additional interactive fun. Plus, coast down one of the mini slides or down Aruba Tuba, all of which splash-land into this 500,000 gallon pool.
Height Requirement: 42” or accompanied by a supervising companion
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A 4½ foot deep pool with different play elements and contains 6 short body slides and floating animals.
- Guests without seated postural control or appropriate observed behavior must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast or full leg cast are not permitted to participate.
- Hand-held infants are permitted but must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Access is available via the zero depth entry.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance.
- Please speak to a member of our Aquatics supervisor team to obtain access to the water wheelchair.