A world record ride and the newest addition to Oceans of Fun! Debuting in 2021, Riptide Raceway is the world’s longest mat racing water slide. Riptide Raceway takes guests five stories high before they speed down four side-by-side tunnels atop a soft foam mat. Riders in each lane will race more than 486 feet to be the first to reach the finish line as they make an exhilarating journey down a winding hillside, around a tight 360-degree loop and through a rapid final descent before splashdown.
This family-friendly ride was designed to follow the natural terrain of the park's landscape is part thrill, part spectacle and all FUN! As the world's longest mat racing waterslide, Riptide Raceway is "shore" to deliver an AMAZING thrill experience!
Height Requirement: 42” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A 50-foot-tall complex that has guests slide headfirst on a mat down four mat racing flumes. Slides descend into a runout.
- Guests must lie stomach down on a mat, facing forward, and firmly grasping the handles throughout the ride with elbows tucked in towards the body.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities: two functioning arms and one functioning leg.
- Casts are not permitted on this attraction.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs to reach the loading platform with a mat. Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.