RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
Are you a fan of rides that go upside down? Then make sure to visit this ride, as it is one of only two rides at the park that will flip you around. The Boomerang, introduced in 2000, is a classic Vekoma design that will leave you ready for more! The Boomerang is the only ride in the park that zips through the station as part of the ride. Must be 48 inches or taller to ride.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
The ride begins by being pulled backwards up a 116 foot tall hill to being nearly vertical! Once the rear reaches the top of the hill, the riders are dropped and sent soaring through the station, through three inversions and one loop. The train then gets pulled up a second 116 foot tall hill and once again dropped, but this time backwards!
Rider Safety Information
- A high-speed, looping roller coaster which turns riders upside down three times forward, and then again while traveling backward. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A shoulder harness with a between-the-legs safety belt secures each rider over the head and across the chest.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest is able to form a saddle posture with leg remnants sufficient to brace self-upright in the seat against the shoulder harness and to ensure the ride restraint system adequately restrains them.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.