A fully functioning replica of the great steam engines from the turn of the century.
- "Eli" travels a 5,300 foot track that winds throughout the park
- 5 passenger cars, 100 passengers per car
- Opened in 1973
Height Requirement: 46" or accompanied by a supervising companion
Climb aboard the WinterFest Express this November and December, as Eli is transformed to take you on a tour of 'Twas the Night Before WinterFest!
Rider Safety Information
- A steam engine with 4 passenger cars, which travels around the park and through the woods.
- Guests must have seated postural control or be seated towards the middle of the row with a supervising companion.
- Smaller riders must sit towards the middle of the row.
- Alternate access is available at the attraction exit.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.