The ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave’ was given a whole new meaning on this giant Inverted Coaster, which debuted in 2006. The Patriot ride goes through a series of four amazing inversions with your legs dangling free reaching speeds up to 65 miles per hour! The ride consists of two trains, both holding 28 riders. Are you brave enough to give it a try?
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
The ride begins with a climb reaching 149 feet, and a first drop of 123 feet. This drop is followed by an exhilarating 89-foot tall loop which leads into a zero-g roll and an Immelmann loop. After gliding through the air a bit longer, riders go through a quick corkscrew and then head back to the station. The entirety of the ride lasts just over 2 minutes long.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- An inverted, looping roller coaster that will turn riders upside down four times by way of loops, twists and turns.
- An individual lap bar and a between-the-leg safety belt secures each rider.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size. A test seat is located at the ride entrance which can be used to evaluate proper fit and comfort prior to waiting in line.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Guests with any leg prosthesis must consult with Guest Services prior to waiting in line or riding (see page 7 for additional information on prosthetics).
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat.
- Please do not use the ride restraints for support while entering and exiting, as they will shift.
- An elevator is available at the entrance to transport guests to the ride platform.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.