Located at one of the highest points in the park, the 60-foot ferris wheel gives riders a traditional yet thrilling ride.
- 16 2-passenger buckets
- Opened in 1991
Height Requirement: 54” or 36" tall and accompanied by a supervising companion.
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height Accompanied
- Min Height Alone
- A ferris wheel with 16 cars suspended from the outer rim of the wheel that take riders 59 feet in the air.
- Maximum weight - 450 lb. per car
- A shared lap bar and seatbelt secures all riders in the row across the thighs and pelvis.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one must be a functioning leg.
- Full leg casts must fit safely in the ride unit.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and into the ride unit.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift. Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.