A high speed circular ride that raises to a 90-degree angle and turns guests upside-down before returning to ground level.
- Riders board one of 20 2-passenger cars and begin high speed rotation while the gondola lifts nearly vertical
- Opened in 1979
- Accomodates 800 riders per hour
Height Requirement: 54” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A spinning thrill ride where gondolas quickly increase in speed from a horizontal position to a vertical position, thereby turning riders upside down. Riders will experience weightlessness and rapid movements from side to side.
- A door with a safety chain encapsulates the ride unit to secure riders.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Please use caution when entering and exiting as the ride unit may shift.
- Do not use the ride restraints for support as they will shift.