A twisting adventure of special effects, creative theming, and video simulation whirls riders into the vortex of a sinister storm. Must be 48 inches for this Cyclone ride.
- Guests are twisted at high speeds at heights up to 30 feet
- 20 2-person passenger cars
- Opened in 1995
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- A high speed dark circular ride with wind and sound effects, which rises to a tilted position while rotating and produces strong accelerations with changing force and elevation.
- Maximum weight - 384 lb. per row.
- A shared lap bar is positioned above the laps of all riders in the row. An individual seat belt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- The smaller rider must sit on the inside seat.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning arm and one functioning leg. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of one functioning arm and one functioning leg if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to support weight against the restraint under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, or braced arm cast are not permitted to ride. Full leg casts must fit safely in the ride unit.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps, on their own or with the assistance of a companion, and be capable of elevating themselves up into the seat.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.