Guests stand in a high speed circular ride which raises to a tilted position while rotating and produces strong accelerations and centrifugal force. Must be 46 inches.
- Guests spin at heights of up to 50 feet
- Accomodates 42 passengers per cycle
- Opened in 1977
Height Requirement: 46” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Guests stand in a high speed circular ride unit, which rises to a tilted position while rotating and produces strong accelerations and centrifugal force.
- A safety chain encapsulates the riders within their stall. A door further encloses all riders into the ride unit.
- Guests must have a minimum of two functioning extremities; one functioning extremity must be a leg. Guests with a cervical collar, neck brace, broken collar bone, full arm cast, braced arm cast, or full leg cast are not permitted to ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to take several steps up to the ride unit and remain standing during the entire ride cycle.