Prowler« Go Back
At a Glance
|Duration:||2 min, 30 sec|
|Height Requirement:||48 inches|
|Manufacturer:||Great Coasters International (GCI), Sunbury, Pennsylvania|
- The two-and-a-half minute high speed chase begins with the ride’s only feature above the trees’ cover, a swooping 85 foot plummet into a ravine.
- The classic wood structure blends through a forest of unique terrain, creating a total elevation change of 102 feet throughout the course of the 3,074 foot ride.
- Riders grasped in the clutches of PROWLER carve a path with powerful but smooth changes of direction, speed, and elevation.
- The adventure begins when riders board one of two custom 12 row, 24 passenger GCI Millennium Flyer trains. These extremely comfortable trains feature a metallic blue, green, and copper color scheme with black seats and accommodate approximately 850 riders per hour.
- Prowler was an $8 million investment and was proclaimed 2009's Best New Ride in the World by Amusement Today.