Two high-speed, straightaway, humpback slides ending in a 3-foot-deep catch pool.
- Race your friend and family down a giant 400 foot humpback slide
- Opened in 1983
- Offers a great view of Oceans of Fun
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
Rider Safety Information
- Min Height
- Two high speed, straightaway, hump-backed slides ending in a 3 foot deep pool.
- Maximum weight – 300 lb. per rider.
- Riders are required to maintain the proper riding position — laying feet first with arms crossed over their chest, legs crossed at the ankles, keeping your body straight throughout the entire ride.Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities; one functioning
- arms and two functioning legs.
- Casts are not permitted on this attraction.
- Access to the attraction requires climbing several flights of stairs.
- Guests will have to ascend the slide tower and be capable of safely entering the slide, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.