RIDE MORE. WAIT LESS. SPEED PAST THE LINES WITH FAST LANE!
The Prowler is the second wooden roller coaster to be built at Worlds of Fun, which was proclaimed 2009’s Best New Ride in the World by Amusement Today. The Prowler is one of a kind in the park, soaring through forested terrain offering shadowy camouflage for lurking creatures. From the moment the passengers are seat-belted into the train, the Prowler is ready to pounce. Immediately feel the power of this beast as you approach the initial hill. Must be 48 inches or taller to ride.
Height Requirement: 48” minimum
The 2.5 minute journey starts off by slowly climbing above the trees, and then immediately roaring down 85 feet while simultaneously making an intense 180 degree turn. The entirety of the ride consists of violent but smooth diagonal turns and gravity reducing hills that do not let down throughout the whole ride, and reaches speeds up to 51 miles per hour!
Rider Safety Information
- A high speed wooden roller coaster with steep banked curves and fast transitions.
- An individual lap bar and seatbelt secures each rider across the thighs and pelvis.
- Due to the nature of the restraint, this ride may not accommodate guests of a larger size.
- Guests must have a minimum of three functioning extremities. Two functioning arms are sufficient instead of three functioning extremities if the guest has a normal center of gravity and lower extremities are sufficiently strong to maintain proper riding posture under the dynamic conditions of the ride. Amputations must be at the knee or below.
- Casts are not permitted on this ride.
- Alternate access is available at the ride exit. Riders will have to transfer into the seat, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
- A transfer device is available upon request which may assist a rider out of a wheelchair and into the ride unit.
- A wheelchair lift is available in the exit to transport guests to the ride platform. Please use the call button at the base of the lift to request assistance.
- WARNING: This ride contains strobe lighting.
- WARNING: This ride utilizes magnetic systems during the ride.